In Russia, the market continued to decline the prices of the former flagship smartphone like Galaxy S7 of Samsung Company and gradually replaced by Galaxy S8 model and S8 can be replaced, once the Galaxy S9 launches next year.
Since March 2016 Smartphone prices in the Russian market is almost getting doubled, making the device a good option to buy, , citing its investigation of the domestic retail. This information is confirmed by statistics.
Galaxy C9 Pro:
- A new Galaxy C is designed for the Asian market. It named as the most powerful smartphone in the world.
- As clarifies edition, Galaxy C9 Pro is the first smartphone of the Samsung Company, equipped with 6 GB RAM, which is a competitive advantage in the smartphone market. The same applies to the double camera, which was one of the latest technological trends.
- Previously it was assumed that the main camera would have dual novel flagships but fans of the company’s products remain disappointed: the camera was single.
Galaxy Note 8:
Later, according to rumours, the first Galaxy Note 8 PHABLET with updated camera, to be presented this autumn. But this assumption was apparently erroneous.
Galaxy S8 and S8+:
After some time, The Latest smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S8 came to Russia. Samsung has officially announced the start of sales in Russia of its flagship smartphone Galaxy S8 and S8 +, which were presented in New York in late March this year.
New items are presented in the body color “yellow topaz,” “mystical amethyst” and “black diamond”. The recommended price of Galaxy S8 is 950 USD, Galaxy S8 + will be offered to buyers at the price of 59990 rubles. Galaxy S8 is equipped with a 5.8-inch screen, while the S8 + has a 6.2-inch. The screens of both models have rounded edges (2.5D), and the top and bottom of the frame is thinner than many other smartphones.
Problems in galaxy S8
1) Samsung S8 tortured owner the spontaneous reboots:
The subject appeared on the community forum Samsung users and the man who discovered it reported seven reboots S8 in the first 10 hours of operation. According to other estimates, this happens rarely – about ten times a week.
Many owners of devices are trying to perform a hard reset to the factory settings. In some cases, this has helped, while others – not. Some of the owners have managed to change their smartphones, the new device is just as spontaneously reboots.
2) On the forums it has been suggested that the problem may be related to the transport difficulties in S8 contents within microSD card that has been used in other devices, but officially this version has not yet received confirmation.
3) The video recorded four reboots in three minutes, which were repeated so rapidly that the owner did not have time to unlock the device.
Galaxy S9 is going to launch next year with very improved features, which were absent in Galaxy S8 and S8+. It will have a corning gorilla glass5 with 5.8″ screen. Additionally a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset will be there. Its speed will be very high, and will have a smooth touch-screen.